Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jammin' and Smokin' Weekend

From Greensbridge Farm - Go there!!! They got great produce!!
The fruits of the season are ripe and bursting with flavor.  The cooking bug bite me hard yesterday.  Our dry storage is now filled with 3 flavors of over 25 jars jam.

  • Blackberry Dark Chocolate 
  • Peach Melba (White Peach and Red Raspberry)
  • Wild Blackberry
flat of Blackberries I picked
Of course I can't do just one type of cooking, heavens that might get boring.  I smoked chicken and a picnic pork roast.  Mmm!  It was really hard to stay out of that!  In all of that I did find time and extra blackberries to make a blackberry cobbler.  Still got that bug biting me hard so I will make Smoked Chicken & Pork Enchiladas for bible study Wednesday night.  Let's hope that like 'em!

Smoked Picnic Pork Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment