Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zekie's Sheepdog Cam

Doug and I fitted Zeke with a camera in the hopes that we could see what Zeke sees when he is herding. This short clip is working ducks, i will admit not the best footage..... I think we were all getting a little tired, minus Zeke of course, by the time we got some acceptable footage. I lost track how many times we had to film until getting just the right angle for the camera on his head. We used felt, foam, a head strap, velcro, tape.....and the list goes on. Don't worry, all of what we used weighed less than 2 oz. Zeke didn't even know it was on his head once I sent him to work ducks.

Now that we have this, I can assure you there will be more Zekes' eye view videos

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! The ducks crack me up. "Guess it's time for the dog to make us waddle around the yard again. Ho hum." :)

    ReplyDelete