Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tweed, showing off at 9 weeks

Tweed has started this week out with a bang.
  • He attended his first puppy class and had a ball. He made friends with a Border Terrier
  • Learned that clickers mean TREATS!!!
  • We are making serious progress with house training. Tweed will now run to the front door and jump up and down to let us know he needs to go out, most of the time. Hooray!!!
  • He has given his best effort to "herd" us to where he thinks his humans should go, nice try Tweed, but we are on to ya little buddy!
Wylie is continuing to have fun with him, the two of them run laps around our couch.

Zeke has been awesome with rounding up my "jail break" Mallard Call Ducks. They have now been re-named Bonnie and Clyde. It appears they buy into the old addage of the grass is greener on the otherside. They have been found repeatedly in my neighbors yard to the north, in our front yard and in my neighbors yard to the south of us. I will have to lock up them up as I have found Bonnie is laying eggs, but doesn't want to set on them. I would love to have more tiny Mallards.

Below is a cute training video of Tweed, courtesy of my husband.

2 comments: